FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE REQUESTED WORKING IN EXCHANGE FOR A WEEKEND TICKET TO MFR, WE ARE NOW OFFERING WARRIOR WORK EXCHANGE. FOR THOSE THAT COMMIT TO WORKING 40 HOURS DURING THE MFR WARRIOR WORK WEEKENDS, IT WILL BE STRUCTURED IN THE FOLLOWING WAY : 1. MUST WORK 40 HOURS (5--8 HOUR WORK SHIFTS) DURING THE DATES OF 3/16/2019 THROUGH 7/28/2019, PRIOR TO MFR FESTIVAL WEEKEND.
2. PLEASE CHOOSE 5 DATES FROM THE PROPOSED WARRIOR WORK WEEKEND CALENDAR WITH 3 ALTERNATE DATES IF WORK WEEKEND IS CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER OR SICKNESS.
3. PERSON WILL GET A FULL WEEKEND TICKET FOR MFR 2019, 8/2-8/5, 2019
4. PERSON IS REQUIRED TO SIGN UP AND WORK A VOLUNTEER SHIFT DURING MFR WORK WEEKEND WITH POTENTIAL OF BEING A SHIFT SUPERVISOR IF YOU HAVE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE.
5. IT IS POSSIBLE TO COME IN FOR SSU (SISTERS SHOW UP) ON THURSDAY WITH SAME REQUIREMENTS AS LISTED IN SSU FAQS.
6. APPLICATION MUST BE RECEIVED BY 7/1/2020 7. LIMITED AVAILABILITY.
We are looking for a few able bodied Warriors to prepare and build Wayland Farm for MFR 2020, July 31-August 3, 2020 If you have carpentry, plumbing, electrical, stage crew, lighting, sound technician, or other handy skills, please apply.
If you are hard working and want to have a blast with your sisters in building a female exclusive space, please apply. If you are experiencing a shortage of resources but an abundance of energy and juice to get a job done, please apply. We want and need you and look forward to working with you to build MFR.
There are limited slots for admission to Warrior Work Exchange so apply early.
We understand that life happens and sometimes it isn't possible to complete your commitment. If you are unable to complete the required 40 hours, your ticket price would be pro-rated based on "time served" (lol). Please inform MFR coordinators asap if you are unable to complete your commitment to Warrior Work Exchange Program so we can plan the work accordingly.